Adventures in Nepal - Kathmandu, Nepal

Kathmandu Travel Blog

Kathmandu, Nepal - Yeti Airlines' Jetstream 41 airplane

Namaste everyone, from Katmandu!!!  Well, we indeed made it to one of the most mystical places in the entire world!!

We had expected the worst from our flight to Nepal, but not at all.  It was one of the most pleasant we had ever experienced.  Well, excluding the Air Asia part of the trip!!

The feeling throughout our flights was one of both excitement and nervousness, probably because we had been misinformed beforehand!!

You see, originally we hadn’t planned on flying to Nepal, but instead arrive here by land.

Unfortunately, we were unable to follow through with our original plan, due to some travel and time constraints in China.  :(

In any case, because travel by land was no longer an option, we had to figure out what was the cheapest and most reliable way of reaching Nepal.

Kathmandu, Nepal - Preparing to board Yeti Airlines' Jetstream 41 airplane for the ultimate Everest experience - My 1st Mountain Flight!

And well, after doing a good amount of research, Arnaud and I finally agreed upon the option we hadn’t imagined . . . flying!!

We were a bit concerned about the fare, because it was more expensive than what we anticipated to spend.  Some folks also had told us that the flight was costly because it was a particular one, as well.

Meaning the flight wouldn’t be a normal one, since it would have to maneuver its way in a downward circular motion, in order to reach Katmandu, and avoid crashing into the Himalayas.  Blah, blah, blah . . .

Does that make any sense??  At first it didn’t make any to me either, but then I tried to imagine Mount Everest and the rest of the Himalayas . . . Reason for concern?  Hmm?!

Anyway, though we were uncertain of it all, we decided it was our best and only option if we wanted to go to Nepal.

Kathmandu, Nepal - Off we go for the spectacular Everest flight
  So, it was settled then!

The good news of course, was that we did make it after all.  I don’t recall the plane swirling around as we made our decent toward Katmandu either.

Alas, I think the bull we were fed by some folks about the plane having to fly in a unique fashion, was just another tactic to justify the costliness of it all.

Good thing we did our research well, because we did eventually find a good deal.  Patience, always a good quality to have!!!

So, now in Katmandu, and boy was the change sudden!!  We immediately felt the difference from China and Hong Kong upon stepping out of the arrivals area at the airport.

Now thinking back, having traveled via Bangladesh definitely was good preparation for the transition into this part of the world.

Kathmandu, Nepal - First view of the Majestic Himalayas

What a relief it was to have had that bit of traumatic discomfort there as well as during the flight to Nepal!  All around me, just men, men, and more men . . . Everywhere I turned!!!

There were some women about, but only a few.  Despite this minor inconvenience, however, we were happy to be in this magical country.  So far, the folks seemed very warm and welcoming . . . well, those at the airport, that is!!  Great!!

Still, we could tell that we were in a very different country compared to China.  Things seemed to be more chaotic, and for sure, the people were quite different from their Chinese neighbors.

As soon as we stepped out of the arrivals lobby, we were surrounded by a swarm of, what seemed to us, hungry taxi-drivers, who saw an opportunity to rip off the rich white tourist.

Kathmandu, Nepal - Heading to see Mount Everest

Not me of course!!  Poor Arnaud!  He would be in store for another painful and tiresome experience.  The walking dollar bill has arrived to Nepal!!

Well, that’s what the locals probably thought, at first sight.  Little did they know that it wasn’t the case!!  :)

So, as we have always done throughout our journey, we searched out the most economical way of reaching the city centre, since that’s where we needed to go.

And of course, we were told by the locals, "You can’t" or "you shouldn’t take public transport!" for one reason or another.  Others wondered, "Why do you want to take the bus?  You’re tourists, take a taxi, you have money!!"

Finally, we managed to get our point across, and folks understood our situation and decided to help us as best they could.

Kathmandu, Nepal - Sneaking a peak at the mighty Himalayas - Mt. Everest
  The bus stop was pointed out to us, and so we started walking in that direction, leaving all the screaming taxi-drivers behind.

No need to worry about them though, I’m sure they found some other clueless tourist willing to pay the big bucks to reach their destination.  It wouldn’t be us though!!  :)

It seemed as though catching the bus into town was going to be a piece of cake, but hey, nothing’s ever that easy, right?!!  And it wasn’t!!  If only we spoke Nepali!!!  :(

There we were thinking that communication was going to be better in Nepal than in China, but it was just as trying!!  Communicating or better yet, finding someone who spoke some English, would prove to be just as difficult!!

Eventually we did find an English-speaker, who was able to put us on a bus heading for downtown.

Kathmandu, Nepal - The Majestic Mount Everest
  You’d think that it would be easy to reach the downtown area of a city, but nope.

Gotta keep in mind that Katmandu is not like other cities in the USA or any city around the world, for that matter.

I have to admit that I was a bit nervous as we stepped onto that bus, because we had absolutely no clue where we were heading to.  All we knew was that we needed to go to Thamel, that’s it.

But, hey, that’s why we’ve got mouths, right?!!  I just constantly asked someone on the bus, if we were heading for Thamel.  Wasn’t easy, but I managed to make myself understood.  Many times, people insisted on talking to me in Nepali, because they thought I was Nepalese.

Kathmandu, Nepal - Taking a stroll in Thamel by night

Anyway, even after successfully making the necessary bus transfers, we did reach Thamel.  And all by ourselves!!!  Well, let me take that back.

We befriended a couple of students on one of the buses we were on, who eagerly agreed to accompany us to our destination.  So, gotta make a shout out to them . . . Danyevad kiddos!!!

Upon arrival in Thamel, we immediately could tell that we were in a very touristy area, given all the trekking operator offices and artisans that were scattered all along the street.

We weren’t sure how to deal with it all, as we usually try to avoid these types of areas.  But, being that we would be staying in this neighborhood, we really had no choice.  So, we said our goodbyes and just waited for our host to come meet us.

Kathmandu, Nepal - Prayer time in Thamel

Actually, despite the very touristy feeling of this part of town, we really lucked out, because we were perfectly situated, I think.  We were within walking distance of practically everything, which ended up saving us a bit of money in the long-run.  It came in handy for sure.

During our stay in Katmandu we were sure to take care of some urgent business, as is the case for anyone traveling onward to India from Nepal.

Yep, we needed to get our hands on our Indian Visas before leaving Katmandu, and since we didn’t know how long it would take, it was our first priority upon arrival in the capital.

And it’s a good thing we did, because it would take nearly a week’s time to get them, not to mention several visits to the Indian Embassy!!  So, we definitely made good use of our walking shoes that week!!  :)

Anyway, even though we did lots of walking around the city, we did take a couple rickshaws every now and then, but really just for the experience.

Kathmandu, Nepal - Imágenes de Thamel

A bit sad, though, I gotta say.  At first, it seemed exciting, but then, when I realized that the often-times skinny guy peddling the rickshaw probably weighed less than Arnaud and I combined, I had a second-thought on taking one of those again.  And so, we didn’t.

Ah! Back to good old-fashioned walking!!! :)

Poor guys, it broke my heart to think that they were peddling around all these rich, overweight tourists, for practically nothing.

I can’t even imagine how many rides they would need to do, in order to make a decent living.  Anyway, that’s the unfair reality in this country.

Another unfortunate reality was the outrageously priced trekking packages, being offered by the many tour operators to be found in Katmandu.  Everyone was offering "the cheapest price" for an unforgettable trekking experience in Nepal.

Kathmandu, Nepal - Images of Thamel

No thank you!!  At first, Arnaud and I were thinking about doing a trek in the Himalayas, but were soon turned off once we heard the price.  WHAT??!!!

So, during our visit to Katmandu, I did the next best thing . . . I experienced a mountain flight over Mount Everest and the Himalayas!!  Arnaud wasn’t up for it, so I had to go on my own.

At first I was a bit afraid, but then I realized, I couldn’t miss out on this opportunity of a lifetime.  I would be on that mountain flight, and would get an up-close view of Mount Everest, the highest mountain in the world!!

It was an unforgettable and mind-boggling experience, no doubt!!!  Who would have ever thought that I would have had that opportunity!!!  Unfortunately the experience didn’t come without some pains.

Kathmandu, Nepal - Petit promenade à Thamel

The night before I was scheduled to take the mountain flight, my camera broke on me!!!  Argh!!!  What was I going to do now??!!!

Well, I thought that my problem had gotten resolved when another fellow traveler agreed to lend me one of his cameras . . . I’d later find out, however, that my grief would continue!!!

There we were getting ready for take-off and me anxiously waiting to catch the perfect shot of Mount Everest.  It was just too good to be true, I guess!!

I had been snapping away a bit, catching some great shots of the Himalayas and one of Mount Everest from the cockpit of the plane, when suddenly the camera I borrowed no longer wanted to take photos.  All it did was beep and beep for no reason.

And well, since it wasn’t my camera, I wasn’t sure how to fix this problem!!  Argh!!

So, unfortunately some of the most unforgettable images of my experience over Mount Everest will just have to rest eternally in my memories.

Kathmandu, Nepal - Thamel House Restaurant
  If only you could see the breath-taking views through my eyes . . .

But hey, everything happens for a reason, right?!  Yes sir!  Fortunately our camera broke when it did, because we were able to get it repaired for fairly cheap and just in time before taking off from this city.

So, just gotta look at the bright side of things, I guess!

The mountain flight was a moment that I wish Arnaud could have experienced with me, but it would have to be for another time.  Instead, we experienced Katmandu at its best, together.

It’s an incredible city that draws in all sorts of folks every year.  Spiritual and adrenaline-seekers alike can find what they’re looking for in this amazing place.

We highly enjoyed our visits around the city.  Sightseeing around Katmandu was quite an adventure.

Kathmandu, Nepal - Rickshaw ride in Kathmandu
  We made sure not to miss out on the monkey temple, as well as the other must-see sights around.

We particularly liked the various temples, because they’re not like other ones we’ve been to thus far.  A very unique thing about them is the eyes that stare right at you, it seems.  Another bonus was being able to pass off as a local or Indian.  :)

So, our time spent here was culturally enriching and so much more.

We had our fair share of the local specialties.  A visit to Nepal would be incomplete without trying the infamous Dahl and chapatti combo, which is none other than lentils and this tortilla-like bread.

Another favorite we couldn’t pass up on were the yummy momos.  They were similar to Chinese dumplings, and just as delicious, so we highly enjoyed eating those.

Kathmandu, Nepal - Bon appétit !
  And why wouldn’t have we? . . . they were dirt cheap!!

All in all, our first week in Nepal, went beautifully.  And besides the frequent power outages, Katmandu is an incredible place.  Just be sure to keep those candles handy!!  We had a blast here.

Once we got past not having electricity every now and then, and just focused on the qualities here, it was ok.  I even got used to the cold showers . . . again!!  :)

The spirituality this place releases is amazing and the peacefulness of its people fits it perfectly.  Yes, there were some aggressive individuals, but for the most part, they didn’t hassle us too much.  I guess once they realized we weren’t one of those wealthy tourists, they left us alone.

So, like I’ve already said, so far so good in Nepal.

Kathmandu, Nepal - Thamel
  Yet again, we were blessed with amazingly, good-hearted people crossing our paths.  Many thanks to our host Arjun and his lovely family for putting us up for nearly a week.

Now off we go!!  Let’s see how hitchhiking works here!!  Daman here we come!!

L’avant dernier pays de notre tour du monde, le Népal, l’avion nous dépose à Katmandu en pleine après-midi.

On a la chance aussi de voir un aperçu du pays. On a survolé les Himalaya pendant quelques heures.

Descendu de l’avion, on procède aux étapes habituelles, douane, visa et trouver un moyen d’échapper à tous ces taxis qui veulent votre porte monnaie.

Kathmandu, Nepal - Miam miam, la cuisine népalaise !!

Le sac sur le dos, on commence à se diriger vers le centre ville.

On s’essaye à la communication avec les passants, toujours un peu d’appréhension, vu les mois que l’on vient de passer en Asie, un semblant d’échange n’allait pas être de refus.

On prit un bus direction Thamel, le cœur de la ville niveau touristique. La communication ma foi, me paraissait meilleure.

Notre pied-à-terre était chez un membre de couchsurfing, il venait nous chercher et nous amenait chez lui.

Apparemment, sa maison était comme un hôtel, c’était chez lui, certes mais on était une quinzaine, pour moi à partir de 8, ça commence à être un bizness, du moment que l’on avait 2 lits.

Kathmandu, Nepal - Enjoying myself some yummy momos (Nepalese dumplings)!!

Comme d’habitude, une fois le toit trouvé, on avait le temps de visiter la ville et quelle ville : Katmandou. Chaque quartier est différent, les taxis vélo ou des « pousse-pousse » sont partout,

Les temples hindous remplis d’odeur de cire inondent les rues, celles-ci regorgent de monde, il y a vraiment de tout dans cette ville, les vaches commencent à faire parti du paysage comme celle des pigeons.

On aperçoit même des singes qui trainent sur les toits, ils sont un peu agressif mais bon ils restent à l’écart de la population, si je me rappelle bien il y a plus de 1200 temples dans la capitale, et vous connaissez Juanita, il faut tous les voir.

Kathmandu, Nepal - Siddhartha Art Gallery Baber Mahal

Devenant un peu raisonnable, on décida de voir les plus impressionnants et les plus grands. Il ne faut pas oublier que dans chaque temple il faut payer un droit d’entrer.

Je me voyais un peu comme Indiana Jones dans le temple perdu, tous ces indiens, avec le dieu KALIMA qui voulait me prendre mon cœur.

C’est juste génial de marcher dans cette ville, la foule y est incessante, moi qui n’aime pas trop la foule j’étais servi.

Mais vu l’atmosphère de cette ville, je m’y sentais bien, avec toutes ces couleurs, les népalais étaient plutôt sympas, assez accueillant et surtout souriant.

Kathmandu, Nepal - La Galerie Siddhartha à Baber Mahal
Ce mix entre chinois et indiens était agréable à regarder.

En parlant des indiens, on avait une mission justement, obtenir un visa dans les plus brefs délais, et vu l’expérience que l’on avait subi au Vietnam, on ne peut pas dire que la confiance régnée.

On n’était pas étonné quand on entendit que c’était difficile et surtout lent d’avoir le visa, ce fut donc notre priorité, obtenir le dernier visa de notre voyage.

Notre première rencontre pour l’ambassade fut conclue par un échec, tout simplement : l’ambassade ouvre ces portes à 9h et ferme à 16h.

Kathmandu, Nepal - Siddhartha Art Gallery
On arriva à 11h, c’était plein, une fois l’heure de fermeture tout se ferme, que tu sois passé ou non.

Vous avez bien compris, on attendit pour rien, le jour d’après on arriva un peu plus tôt et on passa toute la journée là-bas, il fallait une semaine après pour récupérer notre passeport avec le visa tamponné dessus. Il fallait donc rester 1 semaine de plus.

Juanita profita de l’occasion pour faire un vol au dessus des Himalaya et de l’Everest. Elle revint avec plein d’images et un appareil photo cassé. Ce fut une mauvaise nouvelle.

Allez trouver un distributeur Olympus et le faire réparer en quelques jours était juste une mission impossible.

Kathmandu, Nepal - Free fruit!

Mais impossible ne figurait pas dans notre vocabulaire. J’avais repéré un photographe dans un coin d’une rue, je m’y rendais avec mon appareil cassé.

Le patron me disait que c’était la panne la plus fréquente sur ce type d’appareil, mais il y avait 2 possibilités, soi une pièce défectueuse soi un fil déconnecté.

Il me demandait alors de le laisser pour voir la panne et de le payer pour regarder.

Je lui proposais une autre option, étant donné que j’avais une maigre expérience dans le domaine, mais expérience quand même, je voulais le démonter dans son atelier pour vérifier l’origine de la panne.

Kathmandu, Nepal - Le voyant lit sur les lignes de la main de son client

Cela m’épargner la crainte qu’il essaye de me voler en me disant que tout était mort et qu’il fallait en acheter un autre et de payer pour qu’il regarde.

Je m’exécutais avec son aide et celle de son employé. Je jouais aussi sur le fait que c’était sans doute la première fois qu’il avait un blanc qui travaille dans son atelier.

Je réussis alors à demander l’appareil et trouver la panne.

Il me reparait mon appareil pour 20 dollars et tout le monde pouvait repartir serein et soulagé. On pouvait continuer à voyager à travers le pays, prendre de belles photos et poursuivre notre aventure avec les passeports welcome in India en poche.

Kathmandu, Nepal - Nepalese beauty & baby

seriesvascular says:
HI
Posted on: Mar 09, 2011
SamsTravels says:
OMG... This looks so cool I am actually looking at flights as I wriet this... am hoping to go in April. Looks like you had an amazing time.
Posted on: Jan 06, 2011
Kathmandu, Nepal - Yeti Airlines …
Kathmandu, Nepal - Yeti Airlines'…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Preparing to bo…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Preparing to b…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Off we go for t…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Off we go for …
Kathmandu, Nepal - First view of t…
Kathmandu, Nepal - First view of …
Kathmandu, Nepal - Heading to see …
Kathmandu, Nepal - Heading to see…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Sneaking a peak…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Sneaking a pea…
Kathmandu, Nepal - The Majestic Mo…
Kathmandu, Nepal - The Majestic M…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Taking a stroll…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Taking a strol…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Prayer time in …
Kathmandu, Nepal - Prayer time in…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Imágenes de Th…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Imágenes de T…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Images of Thamel
Kathmandu, Nepal - Petit promenade…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Petit promenad…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Thamel House Re…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Thamel House R…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Rickshaw ride i…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Rickshaw ride …
Kathmandu, Nepal - Thamel
Kathmandu, Nepal - Miam miam, la c…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Miam miam, la …
Kathmandu, Nepal - Enjoying myself…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Enjoying mysel…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Siddhartha Art …
Kathmandu, Nepal - Siddhartha Art…
Kathmandu, Nepal - La Galerie Sidd…
Kathmandu, Nepal - La Galerie Sid…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Siddhartha Art …
Kathmandu, Nepal - Siddhartha Art…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Free fruit!
Kathmandu, Nepal - Le voyant lit s…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Le voyant lit …
Kathmandu, Nepal - Nepalese beauty…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Nepalese beaut…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Un jeu népalais
Kathmandu, Nepal - Un jeu népalais
Kathmandu, Nepal - La méditation
Kathmandu, Nepal - La méditation
Kathmandu, Nepal - Nepalese Shrine
Kathmandu, Nepal - Nepalese Shrine
Kathmandu, Nepal - Quest-ce que v…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Qu'est-ce que …
Kathmandu, Nepal - Ah! Cest ça!!
Kathmandu, Nepal - Ah! C'est ça!!
Kathmandu, Nepal - Nepalese beauti…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Nepalese beaut…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Bhimsen Tower (…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Bhimsen Tower …
Kathmandu, Nepal - Nepalese snack …
Kathmandu, Nepal - Nepalese snack…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Vroom vroom!
Kathmandu, Nepal - Vroom vroom!
Kathmandu, Nepal - Jolie policièr…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Jolie policiè…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Les tuk-tuks en…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Les tuk-tuks e…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Heading to Durb…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Heading to Dur…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Basantapur Squa…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Basantapur Squ…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Statue at entra…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Statue at entr…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Images of Basan…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Images of Basa…
Kathmandu, Nepal - The Basantapur …
Kathmandu, Nepal - The Basantapur…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Basantapur, the…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Basantapur, th…
Kathmandu, Nepal - The Maju Deval …
Kathmandu, Nepal - The Maju Deval…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Heading to Durb…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Heading to Dur…
Kathmandu, Nepal - The Maju Deval …
Kathmandu, Nepal - The Maju Deval…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Relaxing at Kum…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Relaxing at Ku…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Arnaud au Templ…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Arnaud au Temp…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Images on Durba…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Images on Durb…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Sadhu Greetings…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Sadhu Greeting…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Juanita at The …
Kathmandu, Nepal - Juanita at The…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Shiva-Parvati T…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Shiva-Parvati …
Kathmandu, Nepal - The King’s Pa…
Kathmandu, Nepal - The King’s P…
Kathmandu, Nepal - A & the Shiva-P…
Kathmandu, Nepal - A & the Shiva-…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Durbar Square
Kathmandu, Nepal - Images of Durba…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Images of Durb…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Une mamie sur l…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Une mamie sur …
Kathmandu, Nepal - Juanny en la Pl…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Juanny en la P…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Rickshaws at Ma…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Rickshaws at M…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Durbar Square
Kathmandu, Nepal - Imágenes de Pl…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Imágenes de P…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Durbar Square
Kathmandu, Nepal - Imágenes de Pl…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Imágenes de P…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Estatua en Katm…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Estatua en Kat…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Durbar Square
Kathmandu, Nepal - Nepalese knock-…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Nepalese knock…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Sadhu (Hindu Ho…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Sadhu (Hindu H…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Beautiful archi…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Beautiful arch…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Leaving Durbar …
Kathmandu, Nepal - Leaving Durbar…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Sadhu, Hindu Ho…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Sadhu, Hindu H…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Heading to Tale…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Heading to Tal…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Près de Hanuma…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Près de Hanum…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Cotton Candy an…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Cotton Candy a…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Entrance to Han…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Entrance to Ha…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Playing Hide-n-…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Playing Hide-n…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Arnaud en discu…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Arnaud en disc…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Images autour d…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Images autour …
Kathmandu, Nepal - Images around D…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Images around …
Kathmandu, Nepal - Northeast area …
Kathmandu, Nepal - Northeast area…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Les environs de…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Les environs d…
Kathmandu, Nepal - The Taleju Temp…
Kathmandu, Nepal - The Taleju Tem…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Nepalese floral…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Nepalese flora…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Stupa at entran…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Stupa at entra…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Premier stupa …
Kathmandu, Nepal - Premier stupa …
Kathmandu, Nepal - One of the man…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Monkeys around …
Kathmandu, Nepal - Monkeys around…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Chillin at the…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Chillin' at th…
Kathmandu, Nepal - The Swayambhuna…
Kathmandu, Nepal - The Swayambhun…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Arnaud & une be…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Arnaud & une b…
Kathmandu, Nepal - View of Kathman…
Kathmandu, Nepal - View of Kathma…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Juanny at the S…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Juanny at the …
Kathmandu, Nepal - Prayer time at …
Kathmandu, Nepal - Prayer time at…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Imágenes de la…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Imágenes de l…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Architecture ar…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Architecture a…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Juanny spinning…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Juanny spinnin…
Kathmandu, Nepal - The Swayambhuna…
Kathmandu, Nepal - The Swayambhun…
Kathmandu, Nepal - J&A at the Monk…
Kathmandu, Nepal - J&A at the Mon…
Kathmandu, Nepal - La Estupa de Sw…
Kathmandu, Nepal - La Estupa de S…
Kathmandu, Nepal - One of the man…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Images du compl…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Images du comp…
Kathmandu, Nepal - One of the man…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Swayambhunath c…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Swayambhunath …
Kathmandu, Nepal - Monkeys at play…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Monkeys at pla…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Nepalese jewelry
Kathmandu, Nepal - Nepalese jewelry
Kathmandu, Nepal - Abuelita nepale…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Abuelita nepal…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Nepalese viejita
Kathmandu, Nepal - Nepalese viejita
Kathmandu, Nepal - Sadhu, Hindu Ho…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Sadhu, Hindu H…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Sadhu (hombre s…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Sadhu (hombre …
Kathmandu, Nepal - Un bouc à Pash…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Un bouc à Pas…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Imágenes en Pa…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Imágenes en P…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Images de Pashu…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Images de Pash…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Abuelitas en Pa…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Abuelitas en P…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Meditating
Kathmandu, Nepal - Meditating
Kathmandu, Nepal - Coucou de Pashu…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Coucou de Pash…
Kathmandu, Nepal - In and around t…
Kathmandu, Nepal - In and around …
Kathmandu, Nepal - Kiddos at Pashu…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Kiddos at Pash…
Kathmandu, Nepal - J & les vaches …
Kathmandu, Nepal - J & les vaches…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Monito en Pashu…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Monito en Pash…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Pashupati
Kathmandu, Nepal - Un singe à Pas…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Un singe à Pa…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Catching some r…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Catching some …
Kathmandu, Nepal - Pashupati
Kathmandu, Nepal - Vendor at Pashu…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Vendor at Pash…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Hindu family at…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Hindu family a…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Pashupati
Kathmandu, Nepal - Pashupati, Free…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Pashupati, Fre…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Temple at Pash…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Meal-time at te…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Meal-time at t…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Pashupati
Kathmandu, Nepal - Templo en Pashu…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Templo en Pash…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Un temple à Pa…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Un temple à P…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Temple in Pashu…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Temple in Pash…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Temple in Pashu…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Temple in Pash…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Shrine in Pashu…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Shrine in Pash…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Too cute!
Kathmandu, Nepal - Too cute!
Kathmandu, Nepal - Temple at Pash…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Une fidèle de …
Kathmandu, Nepal - Une fidèle de…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Striking a pose…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Striking a pos…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Pashupati cow
Kathmandu, Nepal - Pashupati cow
Kathmandu, Nepal - Pashupatinath …
Kathmandu, Nepal - Pashupatinath, …
Kathmandu, Nepal - Pashupatinath,…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Pashupatinath …
Kathmandu, Nepal - Pashupatinath &…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Pashupatinath …
Kathmandu, Nepal - Laudry time at …
Kathmandu, Nepal - Laudry time at…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Pashupatinath …
Kathmandu, Nepal - Boys at play at…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Boys at play a…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Colors, colors,…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Colors, colors…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Anyone need to …
Kathmandu, Nepal - Anyone need to…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Nepali hottie
Kathmandu, Nepal - Nepali hottie
Kathmandu, Nepal - Le chien qui se…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Le chien qui s…
Kathmandu, Nepal -  The Boudhanath…
Kathmandu, Nepal - The Boudhanat…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Buddhas All-se…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Buddha's All-s…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Boudhanath Stup…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Boudhanath Stu…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Arnauds all-se…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Arnaud's all-s…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Juanny at the B…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Juanny at the …
Kathmandu, Nepal - Images of Boudh…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Images of Boud…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Tibetan monk at…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Tibetan monk a…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Tibetan Buddhi…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Prayer wheel ar…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Prayer wheel a…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Tibetan Buddhi…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Arnaud à Boudh…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Arnaud à Boud…
Kathmandu, Nepal - The Boudhanath…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Imágenes de la…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Imágenes de l…
Kathmandu, Nepal - The Boudhanath…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Juanny at The B…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Juanny at The …
Kathmandu, Nepal - Des moines tib…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Des moines tib…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Shrine, Boudhan…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Shrine, Boudha…
Kathmandu, Nepal - The Boudhanath…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Painted wall mu…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Painted wall m…
Kathmandu, Nepal - The Boudhanath…
Kathmandu, Nepal - J frente a la e…
Kathmandu, Nepal - J frente a la …
Kathmandu, Nepal - Wall mural, Bo…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Prayer mills, B…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Prayer mills, …
Kathmandu, Nepal - Moulins à pri…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Moulins à pri…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Nepalese souven…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Nepalese souve…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Enjoying the ne…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Enjoying the n…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Chow-time, Dal …
Kathmandu, Nepal - Chow-time, Dal…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Un délice
Kathmandu, Nepal - Un délice
Kathmandu, Nepal - Nepalese school…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Nepalese schoo…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Il ny a pas d…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Il n'y a pas d…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Lhomme sac
Kathmandu, Nepal - L'homme sac
Kathmandu, Nepal - The spice market
Kathmandu, Nepal - The spice market
Kathmandu, Nepal - Spices spices e…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Spices spices …
Kathmandu, Nepal - David & Goliatha
Kathmandu, Nepal - David & Goliatha
Kathmandu, Nepal - Shrine at Durba…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Shrine at Durb…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Durbar Square
Kathmandu, Nepal - Shopping in the…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Shopping in th…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Kathamandus bu…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Kathamandu's b…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Play time!
Kathmandu, Nepal - Play time!
Kathmandu, Nepal - Green Eyes!!
Kathmandu, Nepal - Green Eyes!!
Kathmandu, Nepal - Cow & motorbike…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Cow & motorbik…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Traffic in Kath…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Traffic in Kat…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Strolling aroun…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Strolling arou…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Arnaud, Juanny …
Kathmandu, Nepal - Arnaud, Juanny…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Cheers! Yum, La…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Cheers! Yum, L…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Many thanks to …
Kathmandu, Nepal - Many thanks to…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Arjuns little …
Kathmandu, Nepal - Arjun's little…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Tourists only!!
Kathmandu, Nepal - Tourist's only!!
Kathmandu, Nepal - ESPN Zone, Nep…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Images de Katm…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Les singes du …
Kathmandu, Nepal - Incredible!
Kathmandu, Nepal - La prière & b…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Prayer time at…
Kathmandu, Nepal - Juanny spinnin…
Kathmandu, Nepal - L'éléphant s…
Kathmandu