ZANGADOR!!!! Again :-D with Panaiot

Kiten Travel Blog

Dancin' the night away

After finally getting home, we relaxed a little, and ate some more. Saw the grandmothers and told them....well....bye! :-D It was time to head back out for the evening.

It was my cousins first vacation in a LONG time. He works really crazy hours, 24-48 hour shifts on a military base, and then about 2-3 days off. However, by the time he gets his head back on his shoulders from the crazy hours its time to get back to works. So he never gets the chance to go out and enjoy his beautiful country. So, it was our night to take him out :-D

We drove out to Kiten and found ourselves at the Zangador again! After getting lost and finding ourselves again, we found parking and walked on in.

You could see the lights and hear the music for afar, an amazing pump of life ran into our vains. After spending the day on the beach, beaing brutally burnt by the sun, and almost brainless from the heat...this is what we needed. A couple of cold ones, and dancing barefoot :-D

When we arrived, as its with every club you go to.....we needed a couple of minutes to get sittuated. Kind of stood around, until "our" bartender caught our attention and waved us over. "So, what are you having tonight?" And the night started. As we walked away from the bar with gigantic smiles on our faces, I looked back, and he seemed pretty sattisfied with himself as well. Now, with cold ones in our hands we were ready to start dancing.

Shoes, purses, and camera bags were all piled in between us and a wild dancing commenced.

uhu...huh?
I had no idea my cousin had it in him! He seemed like such a shy guy, but he surprised us all dancing and keeping up with my brother and I. We are a little crazy, my brother and I, from the moment we walk into a club to the moment they literarily kick us out...its non stop dancing! Wild crazy dancing!

So, we sittuated ourselves in one of the cave crevices next to the bar, and managed to get a couple of people sitting at the bar to sit and watch us and talk...which was kind of amusing (not that we are amazing dancers or anything....well....actually...my brother is..I just try to keep up). Unfortunately for him, all the girls looking at him, thought I was his girlfriend or something...and no one got up the balls to go up to him hahah! And I think I may have something to do it with my attitude as well.

...Im very protective of my brother, and if I dont like the way the girl looks, she doesnt exactly get a warm welcome. hahaha....very bad, I know, but I only want the best for him!

Anyway, after the cement on which we were dancing started to rub the bottoms of my feet off I insisted we head out to the beach to dance. At this point it was about 3:30, and we danced there for about two hours when we realized there was about 5 people left in the club. They started playing oldies rock and funky old music....only to realize that my brother love the whole funky 50's dancing and he grabbed me up and started throwing me around the sand and twisting and turning me. Finally they just stopped the music alltogether much to our disappointment.

After getting some munchies we headed home and saw the sun breaking through the Black Sea and trying to peak out.

Reaching home I felt like I had enough energy to go another round at the Zangador, however I was alone in my excitement and energy. My brother crashed as soon as we pulled up, but I insisted on watching the sunrise and having a few moments of "quiet" as my ears were still ringing from the club. My cousin stayed up with me as long as possible, finally saw the sun, and headed to pass out. I stuck around until about 8:30 but finally I couldnt hold my head up any longer...and had to go to sleep.

An absolutely amazing night of dancing, drinking, and just PURE fun! Saw the sunset and the sunrise and everything in between.

Dancin the night away
Dancin' the night away
:-D
:-D
Panaiot taking a break
Panaiot taking a break
goofin off
goofin off
Having a quick pick-me-up SHARK en…
Having a quick pick-me-up SHARK e…
Morning after