Leaving Miami

Miami Travel Blog

The wild headache before you leave on a trip! But I will get through it and I will have a good 14 hours to think it all over and relax. RRRIIIGGGHHHTT! I wont be able to sleep for a moment with all this excitement. Im going home! I will find who my mother bought the tickets with, its a Bulgarian travel company here in the US and they have some of the best deals. Unfortunately these deals come with flights from AllItalia, not my favorite, but it gets me from point A to point B. Trip itself wasnt so bad, Milan is always a pain in the butt to have a few hours in. The immediate flight from Milan to Bulgaria was full so I had to wait for the next one which was 6 hours later. I had the idea of leaving the airport since I have the EU passport, and take a taxi drive around and come back in time for my plane. But my little tour idea was cancelled since the taxi driver wanted to charge me 120 Euro to take me out for a half hour. So I had my cigarette, and went back through customs, and found a comfortable chair (one thing they have thats awesome! the most comfortable chairs and lounges), and pulled out my Sudoku book and waited...and slept, and read, and waited some more. From there the trip was quite uneventful up until I saw that we were circling over Sofia, and I saw my old apartment building. My heart started to pump and I just about jumped out of my seat!
boriana84 says:
hahahah!!!soooooo true! I get soo excited before I leave that I dont sleep prior to the trip...which in a way is good because when I get to Bulgaria Im in the right timeframe already :-)
Posted on: Aug 09, 2007
lauro says:
hahaha! i love the pre departure stuffs! just like you I COULDNT SLEEP :D and cigarettes are there to save the day from boredom! :D
Posted on: Aug 08, 2007