Prague, Part 3

Prague Travel Blog

It was unexciting after I'd gotten back from Spain/Germany.  I moved again, this time to Prague 2- Vinohrady.  I lived two streets over from Namesti Miru!!

I tried to extend my time at Biscupsova, but things just got really messed up.  First the wife said yes, then the husband said no, then I went through another real estate agency and found a place, then when I went to hand in my keys, they asked if I wanted to stay...after I'd moved all my stuff to a hotel!  It was rough.  So I stayed at the hotel Oshanska for a few days while I made all the arragements and moved into my fourth place in five months.  I like the area, and the apartment wasn't so bad...after all, washing machine, stove, satellite TV... slanted ceilings and a noisy bathroom sink.

This is an excerpt from a blog I posted at MySpace-

Well, I've moved again!  I've only been in Prague for less than 5 months and I'm already in my 4th flat in the 4th section of Prague...  here's the list so far:

Prague 6- Dejvice

Prague 5- Kosire

Prague 3- Zizkov

Prague 2- Vinohrady (where I live close to Namesti Miru!)

At least I have TV in this flat...haven't had TV since Dejvica.  Now... the only English channel I can find is BBC World...yay.  But I do get VIVA polska (VIVA is a music channel...Polska-> Poland).  And I get a handful of channels in German.  And I've found CSI:NY and CSI:Miami!  If I can get Numb3rs, I'll be a happy camper.

Well... I really, really like VIVA Polska!!!  Over the past few days I've seen the new Fort Minor video (Where'd You Go), 2 from Linkin Park (Crawling and Somewhere I Belong), Fall Out Boy's Dance Dance, 3 Doors Down (Landing in London) and I've seen Fort Minor's Believe Me video *so* many times (and it's not showing in the US at all!!!!! Go me!!). And strangely enough, the song Beep by PCD has grown on me.  As well as some Polish songs, although I don't understand a thing in them.  I like the sound.

I've also gotten to see Adventure Inc and Team Knight Rider on one of the German channels.

And I swear if I see the video for Mary J Blige/U2's One one more time, I may throw a tantrum!  I hate that song!!!  It's just gotten really, really annoying!

The visits will be separate entries.  :)

photo by: vulindlela