San Sebastian

San Sebastian Travel Blog

Me in a head made by Igor Mitoraj

We planed to visit this city because of the Aquarium and the beach. First thing which suprised me It was the Igor Mitoray's sculptures on the main saidewalk in San Sebastian. There my friend was hurt by wire on the street and He was blooding so much that I had to go for the medical help on the beach. I was afraid so I described the situation to the paramedic with some exaggerattion. When he was helping my friend he  said that I shouldn't look at it or that my friend would surrvivre:) He was so nice and the people's reaction on the accident was amazing. One lady gave us bandaid, the other showed casualty clearing-station on the beach.

Second thing which we recomend to see is auarium, small but incredible with an average proce(10 eur for an adult person). There are shown some movies but we weren't sure in which language so we decided to focus on the fishes:)

I like the aquarium where all raies, sharks and colored fishes swim above your head:).The small shop with lovely mascots it is a paradise for children.

I takes from 30 to 40 minutes to see everything: aquarium and museum of the sea.

I almost forgot about watching F1 racing in one of the spanish pubs where funny old man was trying to speak with me in spanish:) I saw also funny dog. He was walking backwards:-D

Me in a head made by Igor Mitoraj
Igor Mitorajs exposition in San S…
Igor Mitoraj's exposition in San …
Funny dog:-D
Funny dog:-D
Face
Face
Mmmm
Mmmm
San Sebastian Sights & Attractions review
We visited Aquarium in San Sebastian. It costed 10 euro for an adult person. There is medium sized aquarium with arc shape to see how sharks and other… read entire review