Pineda de Mar

Pineda Travel Blog

The map of the Pindea del Mar

When we reached the east coast we tried to find camping. El far was full and on the hill (it was dangerous to get there by car unless it is near the main road). In Caballo de Mar you need reservation - that kinds of campings I am not interested in because I don't want be forced to be on the time . I want enjoy of the trip. Please remember even in high season you will find some place. We found it in Camping Bell soll. It is 500m from the beach. You have to only cross the street to get there. The lady in the reception give us a lot of free maps and information how to visit Barcelona. I recomend it.

The Pineda del Mar  city is typical resort so there you can only sleep, buy some things like sangria ( spanish vine which should be prepared with fruits) or flip-flaps:). Spain is the country of paella and chickens with big french fries. That it looks in typical turist place.

The beach is not sandy but there are no rocks. It is covered by smal shingles. The depth of water level quickly increase so try to swim near the shore. There are strong and quite big waves.

Perpendicularly to the beach there is a walking pavement so it is very useful for looking the sunset.

It this city there are a lot of German and British turists especially teenagers. They go out very late in the evening ( about 11 pm). Some of the streets are dedicated to the rock bars funs.

I recomend treat that kind of cities as a good place to visit Barcelona and for short relax. If you stay there longer you will be bored unless you are teenager then you can find a lot of summer friends who are usually meeting next to the showers or on the swiming pool:-D

Finally one of the nice memory form Bell soll. Two brothers who were playing with each other in the swiming pool by pushing themselves into the water. One of them was so cute and he said to me "Adios" at the and because he saw how I was looking at him with a smile:-) ech...I regret I havn't his photo:-(

Pineda Hostels review
This camping is in Pineda the Mar and it is near the main road from Callela to Pineda. To get to the beach you have to cross the street and then go th… read entire review
Pineda