EuropeFranceLyon

Hotel Laennec and Lyon

Lyon Travel Blog

Sugar and spice, pretty but nice:-D On the Lyon's marketplace.

We reached the Lyon at 6 pm. After leaving Poland at 5 am It was quite early and the ovner of hotel was quite suprised to see us at this time but he was very nice.

We visited cente of Lyon till 11 pm. Some of the streets are very nice and crowdy. We drunk beer and we admired french girls:-)

My French was improved during conversation with French people in the hotel. The ovner said that it is quite good. ( I thought I forgot all after 5 years of non using it).:-)

Lyon has got 2 faces. One with beautiful centre and the second with industrial suburbs.It's not cheap city but France isn't cheap at all even for the people from more rich countries.

The breakfast was so sweet with chocolate and croissants. I prefer more healthy food like sandwitches with tomatoes and chease but the chocolat was great and we needed for the rest of the trip.

Next day we had to go to Zaroutz so we quit the hotel quite early.

elam says:
Thanks:-D I try to remember all the things and write it down.
Posted on: Aug 19, 2007
Belluomo says:
So great to see you blogging! Keep it up. It's nice to read about your travels and see your pictures.

Buzi,
Andrzej
Posted on: Aug 19, 2007
Sugar and spice, pretty but nice:-…
Sugar and spice, pretty but nice:…
Lyon Hotels & Accommodations review
This hotel is very small. The style is early 90's but it is very clean and it has got everyting what you need. They offer garage for 1 eur, breakfast … read entire review
Lyon