Gran Camping Zarautz

Zarautz Travel Blog

Me in the tent Quechua 2 seconds air:-D

We came here at the evening. We were welcome with the Spanish young man saing "no flat, no flat" which had to inform us that there is no flat place to set the tent. We decided to stay there because of the fantastic view to the ocean and because of the people. I must say that Young spanish boys and girls are very pretty and they wear funky clothes so normal but so glitzy:-)

The food was great there especially paella in the smal bar. Cheap but tasty. The best I ate:)

The path to the beach was very trying because it was few meters down. It was dangerous to  go down but incredibly hard to go up. I felt like after heart attack when I was in my tent after a walk from the beach.:-) That's why we were on the beach only once. The beach was quite wide because of the low water. You can go from dry to wet sand. This place is the mecca of the surfers:) I love it.

Basque country is similar to the north countries with green trees and green grass but the winds and the breeze is amazing. Go there and feel the space:)

So as You can imagine I slept in a tent with some slope:) Amazing feeling:)

We spent there 3 days. One for the beach, second for visiting San Sebastian the last for leaving and going to the east of Spain.

Do not do the reservation - is not necessary - You can always get a place there - there is a lot of them: quiet,maybe no flat but with beautiful view:) It's  worth it  to sleep not on the flat ground.

Me in the tent Quechua 2 seconds a…
Me in the tent Quechua 2 seconds …
Zarautz Hostels review
It is a big camping with clean bathrooms, small shop, bar and grill place:) Normally when you have reservation you get flat place but when you come at… read entire review
Zarautz