The Start

Manchester Travel Blog

Right here we go !

Im not very good at these kind of things and i also have really bad spelling so any mistakes pls ignor. We departed a very wet and mingin manchest airport ready to fly to Las Vegas, got to the airport hoping for a free upgrade and the bloody plane was full so the three of us had to slum it in the back. (the boys recon I promised 1st class -  you know that I can fudge it a bit sometimes) we ended up in 3 seats in the middle and yes you guessed it I was in the middle seat (oh fun) gave was sleeping and dribbleing all over me, Gav told us to watch some file Blades of Glory that is meant to be funnier that Ancor Man - The film was poo (dont bother watching it).

We then arrived inti Las Vegas and greeted by a lovle 32 degrees picked up our luggage and headed for the car hire desk - We had ordered a convertable and when we collected our keys we found out that Gav had booked a cherry Red Mustang Convertable - yea your heard me right a MUSTANG CONVERTABLE - wahoo ! This car is soo cool - anyway we later found out that we couldnt actually fit all our luggage in the boot or anyone in the back seat however it is still really cool.