Wow,

Madrid Travel Blog

You don´t really relise how big the world is till you´ve spent two days non stop riding and you look at the map and realise that youve only really moved a few cintimiters, comparitivley...

Anyways, Sitting in Madrid Now, Finally made it, Rode through the whole of france skirted the west coast of Italy down through the pyrineese and into Spain through Barcelona,

Ive never seen such a beutiful landscape, its like it was just made for riding down, big sweeping country passes and scorching hot sun, an experience that once my back stops hurting I would love to repeat.

Anyways, sittng in an internet Cafe now, just spent the day at the beach lazing around on towels and trying to get some well deserved rest :p , got my first job interview tommorow.. Well and truly no turning back now, new life in Spain and all...

Adeu,

Min says:
Greetings and well done getting to Madrid - I've finally tracked my mate Pilar (lives in Madrid) down she's in Bilbao and will be returning to Madrid shortly, so I may be there sooner than expected for a quick weekend...or maybe longer, you're rubbing off on me. Enjoy - see you soon
X