From Malaga to Granada

Malaga Travel Blog

I had problems...First one-my host from Granda hadn't yet confirmed that he could help me. Second-from some reason my back and my head's skin was burning. Guess why? It took me some time to figure why I can't comb my hair... I'm not blond but sometimes I behave like typical one... but that day I brought on station my backpack and I wanted spend alone time till my depart. It was my dream. But... when I was waiting for local bus to castle 2 guys from Africa wanted be my company. Now I know that I have right to be rude only for my protection. So God bless, that sometimes we have to pay for entrance... They didn't want to do that. They preferred stay and wait for me. I was so happy I could spend 3 euros for visiting Castillo de Gibralfaro :-) I'd spent there 2 hours praying they left me alone. They did!!! But it was first time I felt so unsecured and last time in whole my trip.

But I like Malaga because of other people I met, because it greeted me so warm. I saw there:

• Alcazaba