Malaga

Malaga Travel Blog

I barely slept that night... all because of suitcase. I´ve never traveled with suitcase and I don´t know why last evening before my leave I choose it. So all night I dreamed about it. At 3 at night I got up and I repacked my things to backpack. I felt much better. I had to left part of my things at home but it was worth this feeling. Then I took taxi to airport and I waited for my first flight in my live. That day I had to take 2 flights. First was to Frankfurt Hahn and second to Malaga. After this experience I know that I love it... Amazing feeling in your stomach, even if you feel sometimes dizzy... On a plane I met polish couple from Krakow. They are in age of my parents but they´traveled a big part of world.

Interesting is this - they don´t visit big cities but they climb in mountains. As they said, when we will be old then we won´t be able to do that :) So I´m not too old for travelling :) When I got to Malaga I had to find my hostel - Residencia Universitaria Guadalmar S.L.. It wasn´t so simple because main road near hostel was under construction. But some Spanish lady helped me to find it. First she tried to explain me that in Spanish but after while she just graped my hand and lead me there :) After checked in my place I went to visit city. It was quite far away from center. But I love walking... in sun 40°C... Yes it was lovely :) The main attraction for me is just walking around center without map and just let my instinct lead me somewhere... to Picasso´s Museum. I don´t get his vision of people and world but always is good to try understand it, isn´t it? I saw cathedral and main center. Then I met with Sally from CS. She knows languages.. It is amazing. Then we went to sit in some cafe and we met Eve and Octavio. I could practise my English and we spent nice evening chatting. But I forgot to take my key to front door. Sally called to my hostel and asked for sb to open me door when I back there. Octavio gave me a lift and it took him hour to find my place. :) first day and so many attractions...

Malaga