Malaga - 2nd day

Malaga Travel Blog

, Eve and Sally yesterday we decided that we meet and we take sunbath. Now I know it was so stupid. You know I'm from country where in this time was 17 degrees and I couldn't prepare myself on that heat. But I was on holiday and I probably left my brain at home. So for about 6 hours I was taking this bath, from time to time swimming in the sea... Thanks Sally we met girl from Belgium, who was travelling to Morocco. She was speaking in French, I and Eve in English and Sally was just perfect translator. That day I felt just great. Sunny weather, doing nothing...I missed that. In the afternoon we met with Sara from CS and some Sally's friend. We walked from one place to another to try drinks. After that Sally came back to hotel and then to airport. We met one more time in Sevilla - another day. I came back to hostel and I had a chance to chat with couple of friends /girl and boy/ from Romania. We talked a little bit bout our countries, and we compared economical situation and perspectives for young people. Monica was tired so I and this boy we went for walk. We planed appointment in Granada...
photo by: missmzungu