going home?

Ontario Travel Blog

crazy times......

we left Niagara..... Kevin driving not crazy but very fast.  I really think it is the only speed he knows.  We left with enough time to get me to the airport timely which would mean that I would get back to the shopping center that I left my car overnight.  Then to my aunt's house to shower and pick up my luggage for the trip.  Then get to the airport.

On the way towards my destination, the 2 elder cousins decided to pick up a truck from a company that they work with so that they wouldn't need to return in the evening (save themselves some time).  We got off from the highway and crossed Mississauga by street.  Once we got there about 15 minutes we split up....Kevin with me and Blake taking me to my car and Duane with the truck.

after picking up the car from the mall....I am very hurried to get home...see my aunt...say my goodbyes, have a shower, say more goodbyes, pick up my luggage, say more goodbyes and get to Nicey's so that I can pick up another cousin and get dropped off at the airport.

What do you know.....since I am late, we hit peak hour traffic.  I get to the airport a little late, but thankfully I am able to catch my flight.

I so can't wait for my next trip to Toronto, the GTA and where ever in the world I am able to reach.