Buenos Aires

Buenos Aires Travel Blog

hi all

me and grover are now in Buenos Aries (Argentina). we arrived after a lush 16 hour coach ride. Before we took one of many epic coach rides we looked at the Arg side of the falls... they are equally amazing! met up with a quality peruvian guy and his Arg girlfriend who gave us tonnes of advice which is well received in a place where no one speaks english!

Had a look around the city and a walk round the bizare  and  famous cemetry that has been in tonnes of movies... the tombs were enormous and really spooky. gonna go and eat some huge steaks now. will post some pics another time.

hope everyone is well back home

much love

jon and neil.x

NickJacko says:
Sounds like all is going well guys, the pictures of the falls looks well impressive. I noticed that you haven't posted any pictures of Sao Paulo though, so I'm going to hold back on the sympathy until I see some hard evidence.
When your fed up on those long bus journeys Neil, just think its got to be better than sat at the KeepMoat watching the mighty Rovers produce a bore draw with Millwall 0-0. Keep Safe Guys, Best Wishes Nick
Posted on: Aug 12, 2007