El Rollo Parque Acuatico

Tlaquiltenango Travel Blog

Today we went with all the family and some friends from France (Diana, Liz (Diana her sister) and Hannah to El Rollo, which is a Aquatic Park in the state of "Morelos". About one hour drive from "Cuernavaca"

The day started with taking all my medicines and due to my infection I was feeling a little bit ill. This feeling got worse during the day and haven't left me untill I went to bed. Even due to my illness the sun was shining and weather was great. It was the beginning of a great day in the sun.

Arriving at the park I saw something I never saw before. I know in Holland we got Duinerel, but this was bigger, better than Duinerell and more important it was outside. Because Tere was hanging out with Diana, Liz and Hannah (It's no fun and interesting for a boy to be with four girls when they talk about girl things) I went with Tere her family to see all the attractions this park had to offer. (about 40 attractions). Attractions, attractions....what is he talking ab,out, for people having difficulties to understand, this a park more or less the same as Walibi and the Efteling only all the attraction are different types of slide.

Becuase Juan, Hector and Alma (Tere her brothers and Niece) already visited this park before, I had the perfect guides, and they told me everything I needed to know about every attraction. How fast it went, if it was good or not, etc...  It reminded me of my brother and sisters, when we went to visit place where they have been before. I was really good to go with them.

The entire day was really amazing, but in the end my illness was really was keeping me to enjoy everything to the fullest. Everything costed more energy than normal, energy which I didn't had. And with everything I did, I had to think whether if it was good for me or not. Despite all this the day have been a huge success, I improved my Spanish and got do something I love; playing in and with water. And because everybody was really tired we ate at a restaurant in "Cuernavaca".

For me the day ended the same way as it started, with taking all my medicine :D

connievandeb says:
Hello boy..

Hoop dat je maag tegen al dat "geweld" kon. Mooie foto's heb je. Ik zal meer mensen je link doorsturen, zodat ze allemaal kunnen mee genieten van je reis

knuf Mam