Losing the shirt off your back !!

Las Vegas Travel Blog

We hit the casino last night. Well the roulette was run by some miserable sod that made it about as much fun as stubbing your little toe on a hard object !! The slot machines were litteraly that. You put your money in and pull a lever, thats it . No nudging, no holding. BORING. However caz won well on the roulette, and I came out about evens and Si LOST !! Then we discovered the blackjack, the croupier was great, very friendly, very helpful too. We played this for a good 3 hours myself and Si, at one piont Si was heavily down (Not big bucks I hasten to add) and I was up by $40 !! Caz wandered off and played on the machines a little later. By the end of the night, about 230am Si was a little down (only financially that is) I was up $20 and Caz was down a litrtle too. But we got lots of free beers all night  (I think they were running low on Bud thanks to SI) and  we had a really good laugh.

Off to other hotels today on the strip to go on all their rollercoasters and other rides. I wonder if there will be a sign saying 'not for those with a heart condition', I can never read those signs, i suddenly become illiterate !!

Las Vegas