Being beaten black and blue !!

Salt Lake City Travel Blog

A very lonely place !!

We got into Salt Lake City after rather a long and gruelling 9 hour drive ! On our way we passed through some of the most enpty and desolate countryside I have ever seen. Some of the towns and villages didn't even look occupied. We cane across a very small place called Daniel !! IT really was a run down middle of nowhere place. Caz didn't even want to stop for a photo with the roadsign she was so scared of the place.

Yesterday we went to a themepark and went on soo many rollercoasters, it was fantastic. We were there for 11 hours and were constantly on them, even Caz went on the smaller milder ones. There was one that was an old wooden one that really was a bone shaker, my god, I felt like I had been beaten up once i got off it. We also went on a backwards bungee !!! WOW. Sitting next to Si waiting for it to go off I thought for the first time for years 'should I realy be doing this'!! I was actually s#*tting myself. But it was awesome. And I was ok.

However, the real buzz of the day, better than any rollercoaster or bungee, was haering that bristol city had won 3-0 and were top of the championship, I could not believe it, Caz and Si wanted to sedate me to calm me down. Cheers for the texts Dad and Rich. Love it.

Well, I will be back in 2 weeks and on Tuesday we are back off to the middle of nowhere, eventually getting to the grand canyon and then onto Vegas for next Saturday. So I am not sure when I will be able to publish my next blog. Cheers folks,

A very lonely place !!
Buzzing after a reverse bungy !!
Buzzing after a reverse bungy !!