How Paris Can Change your Life

Paris Travel Blog

I spent possibly the 5 best days of my life in Paris france at the End of May.

It has been a different experience after living in the states all my life to work in the Middle East and get to travel Europe and everywhere else.

I met my best friend in Paris and I was whipped from the first trip to the Bakery.  I really don't know if you can do better than the Pastries for food.  We did this every day and just went and sat somewhere different in the city.  IT is just simply amazing how people take time to appreciate simple pleasures like this.  No one was in a hurry.  It was as if time stood still.

Almost Every afternoon we got Baguette Sandwiches (I GOT HOOKED ON THESE!) and did much of the same, but my most memorable day was was at Sac de couer on the grass.

We had a 3 day metro-pass but walked about 90% of the time.  There was just too many cites to take in.  The art at Museuu D'Orsay (my fav) and the Louvre we simply breathtaking as well.  There are too many emotions that you can see in art.  I continously without enough words to describe what I was feeling inside.  Complete utter happiness and joy just began to touch the emotions.  It was so much more of that.  It was something that penetrated to the soul and woke up some inner passion...  My heart longed for more of it.

We hit all the major sights and went to Moulin Rouge and on the Seine River Cruise.  All these were amazinging, but the sights are only part of Paris.  It is the life that I dream of.  I'll go back there, and there will always be happiness

southafricangirl says:
ummmmm i remember the wonderful pastries, they are just so fresh and soft. you have some great pictures and looks like you had a wonderful time, thanks for shareing. yes, when we where in France we too walked all over in the fate not to miss something.
Posted on: Aug 01, 2007
tamsynj says:
Mmmm, baguette sandwiches. Something I miss from Nancy, we don't get them in Ajaccio! Paul was the best place to buy them, yummy :)
Posted on: Aug 01, 2007