Traffic in Pittsburgh, during rush hour...no....

Pittsburgh Travel Blog

So we traveled the 7 levels of the candy cane forest, past the sea of swirly twirly gumdrops and finally walked through the Lincoln Tunnels...well, I wish it was that easy! This was actually one of the worst drives since I drove out there for the first time in 2002!

I got out of work later than what I wanted...so that's setting me back late already...I forgot some stuff...which sucks because I didn't want to turn around at that point; and couldn't because I got out of work late! But I left the Robinson Area of Pittsburgh to go up and get my friend Becky from Butler!  I set my Garmin and it started to direct me to her house.  I was driving the towards I-79 and noticed that the GPS was taking me a way that I questioned because it's going more back roads than high way...but I figured ehhh...let's see the logic in this.  I follow it getting preturbed because I could have been going 65mph on I-79 but instead I'm driving 30mph on the back road...what the heck is this doing I wondered.  I get to the exit and found out why...let me just say this thing is smart.  If I would've gone the way I wanted to I would have been inching alont the interstate going 15mph because of how backed up traffic was...this GPS thing rocks...score one for 2 already bad things that happened.

Pittsburgh