Los Angeles (LA)

Los Angeles Travel Blog

Ok arrived safely and very tired after the ride on the greyhound bus had kids screaming all the way which is always fun when you are trying to sleep all cramped up next to a very smelly toilet! with a VERY fat man in front of you.
Last ngiht i slept for 12 hours - that was nice, got up and had some croissants also very nice then i went along to 3rd street santa monica where all the shops are. The street performers were good and the shops were even better. I even saw the Simpsons movie which i thought was good and funny but i had heard so much about it, it didnt quite live up to all the hype, but i would still recommend it. i did sort of feel a bit like an eejit seeing it by  my self. I then went along to Venice beach on the way home only briefly though so will go properly tommorow, there was some funny hindu festival going on as well.
Tonight i went out for a lovely meal with my uncle and his girlfriend at a place called Truxtons in Culver city, I think. The food was so good, i recommend the vieneese avacado spring rolls, sounds strange but were delicious, i defiininately recommend going there.
travelman727 says: