Extravagant Fun

Bali Travel Blog

welcoming Balinese girls

Away from my usual budget travelling is my trip to Bali, Indonesia.  We we're on a package tour. Not much fun as it is when i'm backpacking.  But it sure is a great experience relaxing and indulging.

We were immediately welcomed by these balinese girls in our hotel in Nusa Dua, Melia.  Awesome interiors especially at night (when we first came).  The next day is our private canned 'city tour'.  We went to handicraft villages and a tour of Ubud.  My jaw dropped with the way the artists carved the wood, so intricate up to the last detail.  Was not really amazed by the rice fields and all.

they carved it from the outside
  Indonesia and the Philippines share quite a number of nature's blessing.

We tried a couple of water sports activities; parasailing, the flying fish and the infamous jetski.  Talking about wonderful experience! I love parasailing! It's the closest I could get to skydiving/bungee jumping (partly afraid of heights).

Of course we did not passed on Kuta! Really a haven for surfers. It was so nice to see people so relaxed and laid back.  Strolling the mall in their bikini! Amazing!  And Ronald McDonald surfing?! nice! Too bad I missed taking surfing lesson (I will someday, even just in the shores of LaUnion).

A 6-day tour of Bali might not be enough to see all its beauty but it sure hell is expensive to stay another day in what seem to be a high end spot of SEAsia.

Am I in Bali?!