Random little Czech town

Cesky Krumlov Travel Blog

Cesky what? Exactly. But if you ever have the chance it is a very cute little town complete with castle, moat with bears (yes real, live bears) and cobbled streets. Trace unfortunately didn't get to see any of this because she was recovering. She got as far as the ATM and then went back to bed. I got the afternoon to wander through the town which took exactly an hour to walk all the streets. That's how small we're talking. Even walked out into the burbs. Quite nice really nut so packed with european tourists. It was definately a day trip sort of town. Completely empty at night. Wandered up the massive hill to the castle gardens in the immense heat and found a tree to nap under. Nice.

The highlight of Cesky was really the food. The hostel was joined by a resaurant which served the greatest food I think we've had on the whole journey. Naturally cheap too. I think we ended up eating there most meals. Was going to go on a rafting booze cruise (how cool does that sound) but the weather was shithous the next day. A real pity actually. Everyone who did it said it was one of the best days cruising between river-side bars. Ah well maybe next time when I've worked on my Czech.

Cesky Krumlov