I have the plane tickets!!!

Ami Travel Blog

I stopped at interTalk after work to talk to Ayako. I needed her help in booking my tickets for Hokkaido. All I had to do was give Ayako the dates and places I wanted to fly to and she took care of the rest!!!!
I am flying from Haneda (the domestic airport) to Hakodate on August 13. I will be staying Hakodate for two days. The plan is to do a small walking tour of the town, see the night view from the top of the local mountain, and check out the early morning fish market. After that, I will take a train to Sapporo and I will fly from Sapporo to Wakkanai on August 15. From Wakkanai I will take a ferry to the island on Rishiri. I plan to bike around the island on the first day and on the second day I might attempt to climb a mountain. On August 17, I will take a second ferry to the smaller island of Rebun. I plan to spend part of the day riding a scooter down the one road along the coast and then I want to hike around the island. On August 18 I will catch the ferry back to Wakkanai and from there I will fly back to the main land.
All I have to do now is book my hotels. I gave Ayako a list of the hotel names, phone numbers, and the days that I wanted to stay at them. She is going to do the rest! I did try to book the flights on my own but the travel agency I was using did not get back to me as soon as I thought they would so I asked Ayako to book the flights.
This will be my first solo trip and I am a little nervous but very excited!
photo by: ErinPatty