LA......nah Chicago

Chicago Travel Blog

It was a typical Tuesday with a only a few days before my bday I was preparing my trip for my 21st b-day. I get a call from my parents saying what are you planning I told them LA which was the plan. My mom said what do you think of coming home for your bday?  It would be nice but it is late to buy a resonable price ticket.  The conversation ends there.  Wednesday my friend calls me and tells me that he would not be able to go to LA. I said it was ok, but now I  getting kind of down about the trip. Once again a call from Mom and Dad both telling check your email. I  am thinking yes finally my parents got the DVDs (such a Film major) and CDs I  ask for. Well it was much more than that it was my eticket for Chicago!!! I was soooo happy to be heading home to good ol' Chicago to celebrate with family and friends. Well I get home and find out that my parents got my friends together and we all went to Braxton's for my bday dinner :)  This restaurant is great. Very good seafood and wine. So then me and girls afterwards got all dolled up and went to the Funky Buddha Lounge and danced the night away.  All I have to say is that being from Chicago and coming back each time it is a new adventure in my hometown :)