Visiting Mascouche

Montreal Travel Blog

This shall be my first travel blog, so I hope that it is helpful in some way.  My friend lives in Mascouche, Quebéc and I was in Lake Placid, NY for a job interview, so I`d thought I`d stop by Montreal

Mascouche is a dynamically beautiful suburb outside of Montreal.  Montreal is an enormous city with it`s own bragging rights.  It is quite gorgeous in the Old Montreal with so much charm; it is like walking through parts of northern Europe.  If it is called New Montreal, it is just as any other city; busy and full of life.

Mascouche on the other hand, is a quiet little suburb on the northeastern part of the city with abundance in greenery and laid back silence.  It is a beautiful place to visit and to spend some quality time.

With my friend I had the opportunity to do the family thing; we walked the dog around their gorgeous neighborhood, visited some fabulous parks, and walked up some massive hills!

My suggestion is to visit Montreal for the nightlife.  The old part of the city is awake until late at night and it is like some parts of Europe in North America.  But if looking for a place away from the bustle of the city, Mascouche is a lovely side trip.

Montreal Restaurants, Cafes & Food review
It was my friend`s brother`s birthday and I was invited along to meet her family. We all had dinner in Montreal, in a restaurant called ¨The Kremlin… read entire review