Introduction

Poquoson Travel Blog

spocklogic

Even before I was a member of TravBuddy, I was writing blogs about a variety of topics on MySpace back in the day. Eventually I moved to Wordpress, and of course here at TravBuddy. They have always been separate entities, however, and didn't often cross paths. So, I was thinking of doing something creative about that and make this blog not about travel and traveling per se as a narrative of events, but with a selection of interesting topics that may be of appeal to the traveler in all of us. Every now and then I get an idea or run across something that inspires me to develop a forum post that may be of interest to other travelers here on TravBuddy, and share it that way. Sometimes the topic catches on for a bit or peaks the interest of some members, but eventually like all forum posts they fade into obscurity, never to be heard from again. And, of course, with the 90 day limit, after that is past the topic can no longer be opened again. So, I thought, why not begin a blog and start it out with some of these interesting or useful topics that seem worth sharing. Rather than define the direction of this blog for the time being, let me just start with some entries and see where it goes and what kind of response it receives.

spocklogic says:
Thank you, Victor, and I appreciate the compliment!
Posted on: Sep 29, 2017
vicIII says:
Brian, I appreciate your creative support!
Posted on: Sep 29, 2017
Travel2014 says:
Just now seeing this one Brian. Very interesting bits of info. :)
Posted on: Nov 08, 2014