Montreal - Meetup

Montreal Travel Blog

Travbuddies!! In Wunderbar

Haven't been to Montreal since I was a child. For sure a cool city with a nice vibe.

My friend Mario, when he saw I was planning this trip, offered to meet up for a beer. Of course I'm up for that. So I met Mario and Val in the Square Victoria (they recognized me from my profile photo). We decided to take a beer in the Wunderbar before going for some touring together with my workmate Robbie. The Wunderbar was very cool, but it was Tuesday so not many people. Val enjoyed her beer from the "diva chair" LOL. After the start, we went to Old Montreal to Le Jardin Nelson. We joined many happy people on the terrace enjoying food and conversation. I really enjoyed this place.

Wednesday Robbie and I had a business dinner so we only had time enough for a beer with Mario and Val at the Rooster James. Very cool place and we shared many stories and laughs. I now must arrange to dive the Red Sea after Mario's stories. What a great time with great new friends. We were not so smart to arrange the dinner, cuz we could have enjoyed a longer party time with new friends. After dinner Robbie and I busted the line at the W and joined the private party at Wunderbar. This is a really cool place with an awesome vibe, nice sound system and decent dj.

Many thanks of course to my good friends Mario and Val for a friendly time and a nice tour, and good conversation.

mellemel8 says:
very cool :)
Posted on: Aug 31, 2007
mario26 says:
hey dude sorry it me who right the reviews on lalie page dont know why but its strange cause i was log on my page so it the same ahahaah!!! (hey my friend thank for the wonderfull review wow its my pleasure to me and val to arrange this time for u and rob!!! im happy u really enjoy it!! next time i promise good new place and more fun again and again and u are always the welcome in montreal and at my home cause u are us friend now!!! hope when i go to nc pass wonderfull time like u in montreal and im sure it will be ahaahah so see u soon bros)

Posted on: Aug 31, 2007