Miami

Miami Travel Blog

Lincoln Rd

Ah Miami, one of my favorite cities in the US. Arrived early morning, checked into the Loews (really nice). The coconut palms line all the walkways, and light up really cool at night. The paths lead to a lagoon style pool and believe me it gets crowded around there by mid morning. Maybe its better to pass through the gate and enjoy the beach instead. I don't understand why people stay beachfront, but spend all their time at the pool.

I attended Alan Greenspace speech hosted by JP Morgan then bailed for late dinner and clubbing at Touch (Lincoln Rd). This place is cool. Check it out, hot chicks are allowed to use the swing. Pitty the fool that took off his shirt and jumped on the swing. What was he thinking? LOL, it was funny to see him get booted from the club.

Next night, we tried Tantra for dinner. This place has real grass on the floor and a ceiling to floor water fall at the entrance. Music is miami house all the way and the music gets better as the night progresses. It's a nice place to start for dinner and then lounge a bit before hitting the clubs.

The best french bakery in Miami Beach is La Provence - 7am everyday :)  I think I ate a fruit tart everyday and ham and cheese croissant. Try this place its great. The rest of the time was on the beach, and lot's of food and drinking on Ocean Blvd and Collins Ave.

jmaxiv says:
Yep, for sure. Only guys get kicked of the swing. Pretty lame for them to try really LOL.
Posted on: Sep 30, 2007
SoloSister says:
lol.... what is the swing and will I be allowed to use it to?
Posted on: Sep 30, 2007