LA

Los Angeles Travel Blog

Well I think America in general has more of the man made attractions rather than the natural ones. I went to Universal Studios while in LA, California. It had some cool rides and some cool shows. From that you can see that movies are COMPLETELY fake. What you see on the screen is not really happening at all. They showed us a flood and rain, trains crashing and bombs exploding. There was one ride where it was all dark in front of you and so you're staring into the darkness to find whats in there and then all of a sudden bam, you just jump forward and are speeding around in a dark cave thing. It was so scary and fun. I also saw the scene of Desperate Housewives, the crash scene from War of the Worlds, the cars from the fast and furious. It was all really cool.

In Hollywood (near LA) I also saw the big famous Hollywood sign on the mountain. I also did the walk of fame that had all the stars names on the pavement that you see in Pretty Woman. It was great to actually see all the famous things that are in so many movies.

See ya