Wuhan, the day after I left Beijing...

Wuhan Travel Blog

Right so still in Wuhan in the same internet Cafe as the last entry.  Took my first overnight train last night,
which was really easy to be honest. I queued for about 2 minutes bought my ticket in 'soft sleeper class' which is the best class, though it only cost about 27 pounds, and the only one they had available. The train was clean and comfortable.

One problem at the moment is my bags are sooo heavy! I need to discard some stuff because between accomodation/left luggages areas it is gonna be a nightmare. Hmmm ill figure something out.
My plan now is to get another overnight train to hong kong tonight. I wasnt gonna go to Hong kong but ive been getting anxious that I havnt left much margin for error, ie. im planning to leave the country only about 1-2 days before the visa expires. This will be through tibet and I dont have much control over how fast we go. So im gonna make the trip to hong kong, therefore cancelling my current visa, but I cant get a next day visa in Hong Kong after that.

So I have til the 7th to travel through China on my own.  I only have a short time, so I can only see the things I really want to see, and these are completely spread out. So itll be 2-3 days travelling on buses/trains for every day of sightseeing. Still Hopefully itll be worth it. The things I want to see are Guilin/Yangshuo, Huang Shan, Shanghai, Suzhou, then back in Xi'an by the 7th August.
photo by: FK27