Day 3 - Honda Hunda Wateber

Puerto Princesa Travel Blog

Last and final day in Palawan for this little trip that we had, we were up so early, settled the bills and got picked up by another tour. This time we are going to get sun-baked in Honda Bay.

The tour brought us to three different spots.

First spot, Pambato Coral reef, I already forgot the name but I got this details from another blog. It felt good to be back at this kind of habitat - corals and fish. I just love it. Since I stop diving because of my ear trouble, snorkeling was good enough though it made me want to go back to diving again. O wells, we well see.

Second stop was the Snake Island - named as such because of its shape with resembles a giant boa. We had few hours there to enjoy the sun and the fish feeding is a must. I never saw fishes these tamed in my life. It was just a fun experience. Then lunch followed, the food was great.

Third stop was Pandan Island. I guess there are more than 2 Pandan Island in the whole Philippines (well there's one in Mindoro, another here in Honda Bay) and I would not be surprised if there are more. Again, we did fishfeeding and then freshen up. We needed to totally rinse the salt water since after the tour we would be going straight to the airport for our flight back to Manila. Pandan Island would be our last chance to do so unless we wanted to go back to Manila feeling sticky and all.

So there, the trip has come to its end. I was just glad that I did this trip and I that I did it with a good friend.
Puerto Princesa