Happy 19th Birthday!

Niagara Falls Travel Blog

So..my friends were pretty sneaky in college. Since they were taking me to Canada, they even got a copy of my birth certificate from my family...by way of me. Julie told them it was needed for the trip so they put it in an envelope and said it was a check for Julie for her upcoming trip out of the country! They're good!

I'm not sure if this was on my actual birthday, but it was pretty close. They (Julie, Katie and Ronnie) came and got me and said it was a surprise...and proceeded to kidnap me and take me to Niagara Falls, Canada! Wow!

We walked around the falls and went into the labrynth under the falls. We couldn't do the Maid of the Mist or walk on under the falls because it was April and most of the water was still frozen. It was so much fun though!

After we visited the falls, we walked around town and went to some attractions, including Ripley's Believe It or Not! That museum has so many weird things in it! Hahaha! What a blast!

Then we went to Hard Rock for dinner! I was of drinking age in Canada, but no alcohol for me! :) I'm pretty sure this was my first Hard Rock experience, and now I try to get to Hard Rock every time I go someplace new! I still have the keychain Julie got me at the one in Canada!

My friends always did something great on my birthday in college...but this was definitely the best! :)

pinchora says:
yay...I'm glad that you still liked the trip...your mom did think that this was a great idea! And that is an old photograph...that's crazy!
Posted on: Jul 19, 2007