Two days in paradise

Tossa Travel Blog

I adore Spain. I have to say that. Don't quite understand why but when I come there from my cold Estonia (it is +17 and windy here right now) I feel more alive than ever. Of course, i have to say thank you to people who we meet on the trip, not a lot, but everyone is so good and funny and sincere. This was my second trip to Spain and I really hope I will come later.

The trip wasn't cheap and easy. We didn't get a lot of rest or sunbathing or lying at the beach. And of course, it didn't go as we planned a tiny bit.

We arrived to Barcelona, took a car at Alamo, a tiny Citroen C2 in bright blue color and drove to the sea. Here I would like to thank Tirsomaldonado who recommended me to go to Tossa de Mar.

We drove through some resort towns with hotels and nothing but hotels, it rained a bit and finally we arrived there. It was already quite late so we (as we didn't have anything planned beforehand :)) decided to stay there overnight. Checked two hostels and the third one was a charm. An elderly woman met us speaking just spanish but fingers and signs were enough to understand. The place was very clean and tidy, with white bedsheets, white shower and toilet in the room and a balcony. It cost 16eur for a person.

The beach was already empty and it was cloudy but I couldn't resist. Waves were throwing me to the sand and I got the best massage ever leaving with red stomach, hands and legs. I didn't laugh so hard for a very long time. We bought some fruit, a bottle of wine and went to our place. Had a dinner and went back to Vila Vella, the most beautiful part of Tossa, old town walls. It was impossible not to meet anyone and two Moroccan guys showed us around, took us to a sangria bar where we drank cava sangria and showed us small beaches away from the main street. We decided to come back there in the morning.

In the morning we took a quick tour on our own, but there were so many people that we decided to find some other place on the beach and next several hours spent at Sant Feliu de Guixols where i got burned...

photo by: kalita_piskot