Day 2: my friends and fruit :)

Valencia Travel Blog

Just some pictures from the second day in Valencia. It was Saturday and we went to Mercado Central early in the morning. It was grand! I still don't know the names of some fruit and other things I saw there. Wanted to buy everything. Bought there a watermelon, a melon and some sweet cherries and went to the beach. The water was superwarm, I couldn't get out.

After that we met with our friends for a little walk and a cup of coffee. I think it is so great that we could meet that easily somewhere 2000km from home. We imagined that we lived there, met for a walk to the Central Market and then some cafe con leche.

We had one very unpleasant accident that day, but I am not going to tell that, and I hope I will forget about it one day.

In the evening we said good bye to everyone, got in the car and drove to Madrid. But it is another story :))

Pearl510 says:
All these places you've visited seem really nice. I've never been to the north of Spain (apart from San Sebastian) but it looks wonderful. You did this trip by car right? Do you think it is manageable by public transport as well? Anyway, great blog :)
Posted on: Aug 10, 2007
What is this thing in front?
What is this thing in front?
My two best friends in one place!
My two best friends in one place!
love them all :)