The Ultimate Party Pub Crawl..thats what its actually called

Amsterdam Travel Blog

Amsterdam is so pretty

We left Berlin in the morning and said goodbye to Billy and Melissa, which sucked. But we were so excited to go to Amsterdam! But the train we were taking was apparently really slow..there were a ton of delays and it took us FOREVER to get there.  On the way there the train was pretty full, so I was sitting next to the nicest old German woman. She was having trouble getting her Swiss army knife open, so I helped her, then she gave me some of the apple she was cutting up, it was awesome. Then she wipped out 2 chocolate bars and gave me one, it was so good! Lori was jealous haha.

We found our sketchy hostel, The Globe, in the red light district pretty easily. It was alright I guess, it backed on to a canal and had a patio out there which was sweet.

I look large. People have a hard time believing that this is me.
We went up to our room and we were in a 22 bed dorm. It was kind of dirty, but that was to be expected.  In our room were 2 girls also from BC, April and Bailey. We made friends with them and after we got changed and ready we went out to a coffee shop, which was a good time. But a wierd guy they met in Brugge went with us..not cool. He was really annoying, they called him Sea Shanty Man, I can't remember why though.

After that we told the girls about a pub crawl we wanted to go on. They were down so we attempted to find it. The girls from Michigan told us it was by the Van Gogh Museum, so we walked there and could not find it. We searched for soo long and eventually gave up. We saw a cool street on the way back so we decided to walk down it. As we were walking a guy came up and asked if we'd ever heard of this pub crawl. Lori and I were like are you kidding me we've been searching for it for over an hour! We almost missed it, it was just about to start when we joined in. It was an awesome pub crawl, we had soo much fun. Me and Lori may or may not have not made it back to our hostel that night..but it was one of the funnest nights of our trip.

Amsterdam is so pretty
I look large. People have a hard t…
I look large. People have a hard …
When in rome, right?