Spanish cooking class and a pub crawl!

Barcelona Travel Blog

delicious

So we got to Barcelona pretty early in the morning but we were reeally tired. We went straight away to attempt to book a train ticket to Paris, we didn't want a repeat of what just happened. But noone could help us! I sat and watched the bags and Lori walked to every information place and nobody would tell her how to book a ticket! We got so frustrated we left to try and find our hostel.

It was just off La Ramblas, like every hostel is pretty much. We turned on the street that it told us to turn and there were like 8 hostels on that street! Eventually we found it after we turned again to a sketchy alley. We checked into our hostel. Lori and I were in seperate rooms. I was in an 18 bed dorm and Lori was in a 4 bed dorm.

megan, lori, veronica and me
My room was filled with wierd people. Lori's room was empty, all her roommates were at running of the bulls!

After checking in we wandered around for a bit before deciding to join a Spanish cooking class at the Travel Bar near our hostel. We also signed up for the pub crawl after so we got a bit of a deal. It was a lot of fun, we met an awesome girl from Australia and a guy from the states who were in our group. We got to make Sangria and the teacher made a really awesome meal. It was really good. We had a couple drinks at the bar that the cooking class was at before convincing Madeline to join the pub crawl with us!

The pub crawl was soo much fun, we met 2 girls from BC and Alberta who were soo nice as well as a ton of awesome Australians and so many fun people. It was one of the funnest nights we had on our trip. We went to a few sweet bars, including a tequila bar which was awesome because our drink of choice in Europe would have to be tequila. Its delicious. We didn't get back to our hostel until the wee hours of the morning. 5am maybe? I have no idea I can't even remember. Good night though.

la rambla
trying to sneak a sip..haha
trying to sneak a sip..haha
flaming b52s
flaming b52s
read this. it makes no sense.
read this. it makes no sense.
lori and billy from the states
lori and billy from the states
i love this picture!
i love this picture!
i love this one too!
i love this one too!
uh oh..
uh oh..
dave from australia and i have no …
dave from australia and i have no…
Barcelona