Heineken Experience, Madam Tussauds and a very interesting night..

Amsterdam Travel Blog

entrance

So we met an Australian in our room and planned to meet him later at the Heineken Brewery, at 1 I think. First Lori and I had some train things to sort out. We planned on going to Copenhagen and we booked an overnighter there and then tried to get a hostel. Turns out Copenhagen is very busy and there was nothing available so we couldn't go there anymore, which made me sad.

The four of us then went to the Brewery and met Dylan there. We walked through there which was awesome. We got 3 beers and a bottle opener, which was awesome. It was a self guided tour but it was really cool. Heineken is a good beer. After that we walked over to Madam Tussauds wax museum, it was really awesome too. I'd never been to a wax museum before so it was pretty sweet.

hehe
There was a really scary exhibit when we were there. We spent a couple hours in there seeing some famous people.. After that April and Bailey and us split up to do our own thing and then met back up at the hostel later.

That night Lori and I hung out with Dylan the Australian and a guy from New York. We went out to a really fun bar/club type situation and did our own mini pub/club crawl. We wandered up and down the alleys looking at all ladies of the night in the windows. Dylan decided to ask a bunch of them how much..apparently 50 euros each. Interesting. The Red Light District was awesome, it wasn't scary at all, theres soo many people there all the time, and it so commercialized..it's like Disneyland on crack. Well, not exactly. But still.

lovely_lori88 says:
you forgot to mention how you almost got peed on!!! how could you forget that lol
Posted on: Oct 19, 2007
us at the Heineken brewery
us at the Heineken brewery
different kinds of bottles
different kinds of bottles
haha that guy looks a lot like Nel…
haha that guy looks a lot like Ne…
view of a big square
view of a big square
April, me and Boy George
April, me and Boy George
spice up your life
spice up your life
me and Brangelina
me and Brangelina
George and I having dinner..
George and I having dinner..
Amsterdam