Goodbye Europe...

London Travel Blog

lori and me on the plane home!
Well we got up in the morning and got ready to go. Our flight left at like 12:30 or something like that so we had to leave fairly early in the morning. Luckily the Piccadilly line goes right to Heathrow. We checked in for our flight and checked in our bags. Mine weighed like 20 kilograms! Insane. It was pretty heavy. We went to the place with all the stores and got some Starbucks. We sat there for a bit and talked to the nicest little old couple! They were sooo funny, I'm so glad we talked to them. Then Lori and I took turns going to EAT. to buy a sandwich for lunch/breakfast. We bought some UK tabloids for the plane. We also bought some awesome pillows with the UK flag on them. Then we went to our gate and waited some more. We got on the plane about half an hour before our departure time. It was really depressing leaving Europe. I had the best time of my life there, the whole experience was amazing and ever since I've been back I've been trying to convince pretty much everyone I know to backpack Europe because its an awesome, life changing experience. Now that I'm home I realized even more that I can't stay here so I'll be going to Australia for a year in January. That should be amazing as well and I can't wait! For anyone that actually read these, thanks for reading! I appreciate it:)
melissak says:
thanks for reading! you should do something like this!!definitely!
Posted on: Oct 28, 2007
BubbleGum says:
hey to bad that it's already THE END! i really enjoyed reading this blog.. hope i'll do something like this one day :)
Posted on: Oct 28, 2007