Copenhagen screwed us over

Amsterdam Travel Blog

before we left Amsterdam

So since we couldn't go to Copenhagen we didn't really know where to go. The reservation we made was Amsterdam to Cologne, Cologne to Copenhagen. So we just went to Cologne. Our original ticket didn't leave until the early evening but we were bored and it was hot outside so we just decided to hop on a train to Cologne.

We had the Meininger Hostel booked but didn't understand the direction on how to get there. We were really tired and didn't feel like walking around with our big bags to we decided to take a cab. We told the cab driver where we wanted to go and he refused to take us there because he said it was too close! He sent us in the general direction but we got lost again. We asked some police officers and they helped us out at lot and we eventually found it. Also, we happened to stumble upon a big Protestant Youth music festival where everyone wheres yellow shirts. It was wierd.

We pretty much just went right to bed at our hostel. We we were in different rooms, I was in an all female one that had a TV! I watched some MTV and it was awesome. I watched the news and some tennis too.

city rating number 10

AMSTERDAM
1/2 Hostel
3/2 People
3/2 Nightlife
2/2 Sites
2/2 Weather
+4 BONUS POINTS for more reasons i can't disclose online...
15/10