Day 4, Exit Festival

Novi Sad Travel Blog

Fireworks, they had these on a few nights
I got back and went looking for Matt and Rhi who had left earlier than me. I found them in a cafe across the road having a drink. We went for a walk into the town centre and sat and had an early lunch in a cafe. The food wasn't bad but was hard to eat as all the dust from the festival had made my throat sore. I figured Ice Cream was the answer and had a nice cone of it. We wandered around some of the shops then finally went to chill out in the park, mid afternoon. I lay with my feet in the pond and must have slept for a whole hour at least. Michael found us all lying there asleep but decided not to wake us up.

We then went and had some dinner, I had a pizza which was very good. That's one of the things I noticed over there, the serbs realy know how to make pizza.
Either John Digweed or Eric Prydz

We headed up back to the campsite to get ready etc. I can't really remember what I did that evening but most likely it involved some kind of alcoholic drinks. We got to the festival quite late on and went to the chill out zone for a while. Then we headed to see Wu Tang Clan who I didn't know what to expect from but they weren't my thing and I went off on my own to find some better music. I found it over at the dance arena where Blackstrobe were playing. I hadn't heard of them but they got me happy again. After they finished I headed back to the main stage to watch the first hour of Pendulum which was excellent. Then it was back to the dance arena again fir the 2nd half of John Digweed's set and then Eric Prydz who was excellent and knew how to get everyone going.

I then went off to find some friends and found them in a chill out area that I didn't even know existed until then. It was pretty cool and we watched the sun come up over the Danube and Novi Sad. We hung out there until it closed at around 6am then started the trek back and randomly found 2 more stages that we hadn't found the rest of the week.

We got back to the campsite at some time after 7am with every intention to get some sleep.
Fireworks, they had these on a few…
Fireworks, they had these on a fe…
Part of the fortress