Back to Belgrade

Belgrade Travel Blog

I was woken up by the girl who worked in the hostel for breakfast. Just as well as I think I could have slept for days. We had breakfast then got showered and packed up and headed over to the bus station.

Despite all booking at the same time we managed to pay 2 different prices and on 2 different buses that left within 5 minutes. It was all fine though as we were happy to sleep on the bus so weren't being too social. Back in Belgrade we met up and the others checked out buses/trains to get to where they were going. Some going to Croatia and others to Montengro, I wish I'd had a few more days off work as I'd have gone with them but I didn't as I had to fly on the Friday from Belgrade so it would have made no sense to spend 2 days travelling and cutting my time to see anything down to 1 day.

We ended up sitting about chatting all day, then going for dinner. We had to dash back from the restaraunt as they all had buses to catch. Fortunately Rocky, one of the gang had decided to do his own thing and stayed in Belgrade another night. We booked into the nearest hotel which was adequate for our needs and saved us hunting around for a hostel late at night.

I'm a little gutted that I didn't take many photos this day but the battery on my camera/phone was dead so I couldn't. It means that I don't have pictures of some of the people that I met but hopefully they'll be in touch and I can get some.
photo by: tj1777