Pissing for Women made easy!!
Amsterdam Travel Blog› entry 35 of 83 › view all entries
October 9th, 2007 – by: genetravelling
Every woman, young or old, will recognize one or more of the following situations in which she has to pee urgently:
- There's no toilet available.
- There is a toilet, but it is so dirty that you'd rather prefer to hold your piddle.
- There is no bush or secluded spot where you can bare your bottom quietly
- Or you are standing in front of an impenetrable brushwood.
- What is creeping through that penetrable brushwood?
- The stinging nettles stand very high today!
- The toilet consists of two footings and a hole. You spatter your shoes or it leaks against your legs.
- You are pregnant, you have to pee often but it is difficult to get up.
- You are not pregnant, but, for any reason, it is hard for you to squat.
- You are in an exotic place with only... an open sewerage.
- You are waiting in the end of a line at an outside-event, will you make it?
- You have made it, like the hundreds of women before you, you open the door but... do you still want to?
- You have to hand in a piddle for a research and your pee is flowing everywhere, except into the pot.
- For your profession you wear clothes that you can't take off very easily, even if there is a suitable pee-spot around.
- You are on a boat with a toilet that's too small, or there's no toilet.
- In situations in which a (clean) toilet is not available
- During holidays at home and abroad
- During cycling- or walking-tours and other sports-activities
- On a journey by car, train, plane or boat
- At festivals or events
- When squatting or sitting is difficult
Of course you will think: "Does it really work?" You will never find out when you never used the P-Mate. The first time may be a little bit strange. Maybe you have never urinated while standing up before. Yet this women's product gives a practical solution in lots of 'urgency'-situations and while using the P-Mate, peeing while standing upright is easier than you think in the first place. Maybe you will not succeed the first time, but remember: practice makes perfect.
- Absolutely leakproof: The P-Mate is made of a firm and reliable material.
- Shaped to female body forms: It closes properly around your pee-opening without making any mess while peeing.
- Easy to take with you: : Fold the P-Mate in two till pocket-size if you only want to take one with you.
- Clean and hygienic: When you use the P-Mate you will urinate directly and forward. You don't have any contact with a dirty seat, and no spatter on shoes or clothes.
Practical and discrete.
- Unfold the P-mate. Ensure that the open P-mate keeps its shape by not squeezing too hard, the hindmost triangle to a flat level. Now you have a little tray.
- Slightly lower your pants or raise your skirt. Pull your panties to one side and place the large opening directly under the flow area between your legs. The sides of the P-mate opening should surround the flow area completely.
- Straighten your knees and push your bottom backwards so that the spout of the P-mate is pointed downwards. Relax and let nature do the rest - PEE!
- For easy transportation, fold the P-mate double along the line. Put your used P-mate in the bin.
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!