An indian traveler @ TechEd Brazil -

Sao Paulo Travel Blog

Another visit to Brazil, this time to deliver a presentation during an Open day for brazilian MVPs and to attend TechEd Brasil which in my opinion was an outstanding event.

During this trip I had the opportunity to reconnect with a bunch of friends and customers. I spend one night with an old friend who is currently working in France but she is planning to move to Sao Paulo in January. We went to a famous Rodizio called Fogo de CiĆ£o to have a tipical brazilian diner full of choresterol. :)

The teched was close to the office in the morumbi area and at TechEd I had the opportunity to meet new people. Close to 1,400 IT Pros and developers attended the event this year, was nice to see all the sessions almost full and my friends who were delivering presentations happy after several days preparing their "palestras" (Presentations)

Last day I have my traditional diner with my friend Mauro. I think I can spend hours and hours talking with him without get bored. We use to have a long diner full of beef and beer where we discuss technology, politic, religion, sport, etc etc etc. Mauro is a nice person and he knows about almost everything so chances are that you get new information from him always.

This time I didn't see another friend called Wallace :( , he was busy and he didn't attend the TechEd.. I'm looking forward to meet him in April in Seattle...

Last day I went to Mercado Municipal. This is a recurrent visit because I love that place however in December is quite difficult to get there because it location. The area gets crowded with christmas shoppers and the trafic is a challenge. If you go there try the Pastel de bacalhau (Sea Cod patties).

Sao Paulo