London Travel Blog

I am studying in Oxford street and this street is sooo bussyyy in less than a minute u can see people from at least 10 countries!jajjaa..people ask me for directions sometimes and im more lost than them! But im doing it good..im moving around the city without problems and people here is so nice with me! im enjoying it a lot:). I have a hole year to be here...and im glad that each day something catch my attention and makes me like London more!

I went to a club called Movida and it was really nice! we went to the VIP room! that was my first impression of London's nightlife! and i liked it!

I had a quick tour at night to see the BIG BEN and the EYE OF LONDON!:)...and well i have been quite busy qith my papers and school but little by little il have more time to do more stuff!!!:)
In my class there is people from Taiwan...Japan..Chile, Brasil, Russia, Poland, Spain, etc etc!

Today is Sunday! I went to see the sights a little bit and ohhh gosh i was eating an ice cream and suddently it started raining a LOT!! i got totally wet! and it was so funny seeing people running on the streets totally wet! or looking to 5 people trying to fee in just one umbrella!!!! for me it was sooo weird!!!!!!!!!! Then i went to an italian restaurant..and walked around,,,have some pics..saw lots of police..is weird to see so much police...seems like something will happen..hope that the terrorist doesnt attack while im here! I had a good time today...and thanks!Pablito! I took pictures with those hugeee lions and eveyone was climbing because there are no stairs to go up! Now im home completely tired..exhausted! but i wanted to go out later a little bit to see other places!

Belluomo says:
Your blogs are too cute. I love your excitement and energy. You are an inspiration :) Good luck with your studies and I'm sure you'll love London!
Posted on: Aug 15, 2007
scarr says:
I went to school on Oxford Street. Are you going to Westminster Uni?
Posted on: Jul 13, 2007