My Cap Collection : Part 9

Kuala Lumpur Travel Blog

62. Bali

It's been a year since i last updated this blog regarding my cap collections. Though I have a number of stuffs to be added, i felt a bit lazy to do so, hehehe. In fact, i have another 11 pieces to be added. But as usual, i wil give you five for this batch, okay?. So here it goes:

62. Bali - this cap was given to me last April 2017, by my high school classmate and a dear friend who is now based in Bali, Indonesia. Due to some circumtances, i failed to meet her at our scheduled meet up in the Philippines. Nonetheless, she is kind enough to have it mine.(thank you so much Ms. Cynthia de Mesa Jendra for the kindness).

61. USA - this new year (2017), me and my sister who is now living in San Francisco, California, USA made it a point to meet in the Philiipines for the occasion.

61. USA
This cap is one among her tokens to me.

60. Milos - this was brought to me by my wifey from her island tour in the Greek island of Milos last sumer of 2016. Actually, i've  been to that island too wayback 2010 with her.

59. Courchevel - my wife's winter escapade at the snowy mountain of Courchevel wouldn't be complete without this cap because i really request her to bring me a cap from there.

58. Jaan - Jaan is the name of the yacht being rented when my wife  and her boss' (and my ex-boss) family had a cruise around Italy. And this was a keepsake.

And so, although this Part 9 of my cap collection doesn't belong to my own travel, i trully appreciate the efforts of those who gave me these. Okay, see you again on my Part 10.

Caliber-A says:
hi paul, just now i saw your comment, thanks. and btw thank you also for the smiles on the photos. likewise to vulindlela and cotton_foam. cheers guys.
Posted on: Sep 29, 2017
Paulovic says:
Oh wow, how cool is that!!!
Posted on: Sep 22, 2017