Just get me there already!!

Atlanta Travel Blog

Right now I am absorbed with finishing up exams and trying to get my life together before I leave for 8 months of adventure in South America.  Exams are the easy part.  I just know that I'm going to forget something vitally important.  Like a toothbrush.  Can you buy a toothbrush in Buenos Aires?

But whatever I am forgetting, I make up for by bringing an entire library.  I am bringing about 15 books to read on my travels.  Gotta love it.
X_Drive says:
Enjoy your Latin adventure!
Posted on: May 20, 2006
bderaps says:
Breanne got in last night, her and Meagan stayed up late chatting. Going to the beach when they get up. The Atlanta car fiasco will be completed Friday. Stay safe...love Dad
Posted on: May 11, 2006
D-Rock says:
HEY! I posted this comment last night, but the internet was flaking out (I'm pretty sure this dorm bums wireless off the building next door) and it didn't stick. Esta bien.

Si padre las chicas son bellisimas! Hay tantas mujeres hermosas aqui, es increible. He conocido a unas, pues, vamos a ver =P Si, tiene razon, no tengo un biblioteca porque quedan unos libros contigo.

LOU MY LOVE!! It is good to know that you are finally starting to think about your trip to Africa. My goal was to pack as light as possible, I actually sent a whole bag's worth of stuff back with my mom because so much was unnecessary once I saw what I actually needed. But... in Africa, I think you'll need to think real hard about what to pack. (rice? lol, i kid, i kid, but no really, sabes que vas a comer aca?)
Posted on: May 10, 2006