On to Rochester

West Henrietta Travel Blog

How could I not shoot a picture of this??? It's actually in Seneca Falls, but I saw them in Rochester too. Shot this from my car window so the locals wouldn't know I'm picking on them..
Since Uncle Frank had visited my grandparents the previous weekend, we decided to go visit him instead.  He used to work for Kodak and he's the one that got me into photography in the first place.

Last time I was up, he told me he would take me to the Eastman House Museum in Rochester, so that's what we did.
I just happened to be lucky and be in town at a time they were showing a huge Ansel Adams exhibit.  It was way better than the Polaroid Exhibition I got to see at the Cummer in Jacksonville.

After we finished with the Museum, we toured around the neighborhood of the Eastman House and saw all the beautiful large stately homes that Rochester has to offer.  Then we moved on to go see Lake Ontario.

There was some sort of festival going on, so it was pretty crowded, but we walked out to the end of their pier and enjoyed the view for a few minutes.

Later that night, we went to visit one of Katie's friends who just happened to be back in her home town for the weekend.  Funny how things work out like that.  I know they were so excited to see each other.
How could I not shoot a picture of…
How could I not shoot a picture o…
West Henrietta