Birthday Celebration in Phuket

Phuket Travel Blog

It was a good trip - the sun, the sand, the food, the smell of the sea. That was just perfect. However, due to its close resemblance to where I came from, I can't stop but compare the two places. And home is still home. Generally we enjoyed our stay there. But the more we saw things in Phuket, the more me missed home. I missed boracay and even the islands where I grew up.

I was quite digging for nostalgia when we went to Phuket, for one I was there when I celebrated my 2*th birthday. Added number to my year! But it was just a number.

Anyway, we stayed in Horizon Hotel in Patong Beach area. I would recommend this hotel. Location is very good! First day was spent just exploring the Patong Area, eating street food, trying anything Thai. We took a tour package to Phi phi on the second day. For the third day, we took another package for James Bond island plus some kayaking. Then after that, we had some Thai massage... this is a realy treat! So cheap as compared with the spa rate here in Singapore.

planisphere says:
uy nicole, di yan package. pero dun na kami naghanap ng mga daytours, nagkalat dun... :)
Posted on: Feb 09, 2010
cookeymuncher says:
Hi Apo, I like the photos!
Question, how much did you pay for this tour? Was it a package tour? Were you able to get a direct flight from manila to phuket? What airline and how much?
Sorry I asked too many questions :D