The 'Tracy' Diaries Part 20

Dharamshala Travel Blog

Tibetan Library Accomodation

After making coffee and the dogs rice the gas ran out. I attended the Philosophy class and made my way into Dharamsala to get gas. I was told by the taxi driver that His Holiness was due imminently to travel through the town . The police block the road so the e convoy can travel uninterrupted, and locals line the route to catch a glimpse,wave and bow with respect. I was in the gas shop when His Holiness drove past, I noticed the sirens, lights and as I turned to look out the door, the latter part of the convoy was driving past.

Tim is still in Leh doing the loop on the Enfield.

• Koi is well and the puppy is doing well after being given a dose of Ivermectin for its mange. There is very useful information about Ivermectin on a Ivermectin Bulletin Board from all kinds of pet owners. A Huskie Breeder has corresponded with me and gave me sound advice.
  • Someone relieved me of my umbrella yesterday, from outside the library. Good and bad people everywhere!
  • Purchased a new gas bottle and regulator for cooking. The russian bottle lasted all this time!!!
  • I am hand washing and drying my only set of white clothes and robe today. So black is my attire.
  • Love from Tracy x x x

I got the gas and other items back to the accommodation by taxi and proceeded to cook us supper before retiring to the sound of chanting at the nearest temple.

photo by: jeaniejeanie